Twiddling my thumbs!

Twiddling my thumbs!
Just twiddling my thumbs!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Today's meanderings

I'm sitting in the office trying to sort out some paper work. A fly is buzzing me. What I want is this:




What I got is this:




My good friend, Justin, shared his success in using his air pistol as a salt shooter, so I figured, what the heck.

First I need some wads. Justin used paper towels, so I thought I'd get more efficient.

.
Fold it over, I get four at a time!


I believe that will work.


Push it down a little.



Add a little salt. Please note the custom fabricated salt scooper.


Ram down to the bottom of the barrel. I know, it's a breach loader. Trust me, it's way easier to load salt from the muzzle.






Take a shot! This is about quarter size at about twelve inches.

This was all good fun as I was stalking the fly who was no where to be found, now that I'm ready.
Left the gun close at hand in the office while I worked. I got up to go back into the shop. Two feet in, there's the fly, but the gun is in the office. I guess it wasn't the fly's time.





No comments:

Post a Comment